Hansel:"Hrm~? I'm the Cafe Manager. So I don't have to wear a uniform. Oh? That's unfair~? Well I guess you wouldn't mind being thrown out on your ass with no job huh~?"
• Name: Hitsuzumi, Hanato
• Nickname: "Hansel"
• Age: 26
• Birthday: February 12
• Moe Point(s): "I don't need moe points-- I'm the f***** manager." <3
• Personality: Hansel is quite odd. At first others may feel as if he isn't suited for managing anything, let alone a cafe. Don't let his carefree demeanor fool you-- He is quite conniving and will often resort to blackmailing the staff into getting them to do what he wants them to. He is quite the hypocrite so others should be cautious of that as well.
Try to get on his good side cause the boy is just a little bit crazy. Although he hates slackers, he plays favorites and will sometimes provide the people he likes with special items or requests whether they’re lazy or not. Hansel is also one to change his tone and mood quite easily. Just because he seems happy—Does not actually mean he is. He could’ve been angry the entire day and simply didn’t feel like showing you.
Also—Hansel likes to try and win everyone over by baking delicious food items. And if you don’t like them—Don’t say it outloud. You might not get to see tomorrow.
• Background: Hanato Hitsuzumi was born to quite the couple. His father was a Japanese businessman, and his mother was a German pastry student. They met as they had both gone out with some friends to a bar— Terribly drunk and ditched by their friends, the two decided to spend a night at the nearest hotel. Thanks to a few sexy nights after that— The two started dating, were engaged, then married. Soon after, they had twins, Hanato and Harumi.
Hanato spent most of his days in his mother’s pastry shop, learning how to bake and decorate various deserts and pastries. Although Hansel could really only eat very few sweets at once—He found a great joy in seeing others being happy when they came to pick up the desserts he helped create. Making others happy made him quite happy.
Very quickly—Hanato’s parents began fighting often. The topic being about his mother’s pastry shop and how his father thought it was no longer worth paying for or keeping as it wasn’t making enough money. Hanato’s father no longer wanted to support the shop’s financial issues. The fighting continued for maybe two years. One day the fighting stopped and Hanato realized his mother was gone. She had left, closed down the store on her own, and disappeared.
Hanato’s father, guilt ridden, fell into a depression. Feeling as if he was the sole reason for his wife abandoning them, he overtly attempted to be a good father to his children. Paranoid his own children would leave him if he slipped up even once. Hanato held no ill will towards his father, but began to grow a deep animosity towards his mother as time went on. If she were only mad at his father— Why did he and Harumi have to be punished for it as well?
Throughout the years, Hanato developed a general dislike for most women who tried to become a part of his life. The only woman he trusted at all was his sister. At a business party, Hanato had met Takehiko Hakuoro, the son of the company’s owner, and the boy who-- [Information forcibly removed] -- Hanato and Takehiko developed a bit of a romantic relationship which-- [Information forcibly removed : Data unable to be recovered]
--Hanato joined a band deciding to put his years of guitar lessons to good use. The band he and sister were a part of became a part of was quite popular and Hanato had even thought-- [Information forcibly removed] --Had even taken up a very popular stage name: “Hansel.” [Information forcibly removed] Hanato caved, quit his band along with his sister, and decided to take in Takehiko and his grandfather.
[Information confidential : Data unable to be recovered]
Running into Takehiko after a year or so— The two sat down and caught up with one another. Doki Doki Honey, the café Takehiko was working and hiding out at, was in need of a new owner. Hanato— Knowing some very powerful and rich fujoshi— Decided to take up the café, using the money he had saved up from touring and a bit of money borrowed from his father. Hanato set down the holding fee, one of his rich cougar fans buying up the store to keep the store financially stable and sound. Hiring more employees and renovating the café to his liking— He finally felt as if he had found his calling.
Being the boss of a fujoshi café wasn’t such a bad idea after all.
• Reason for Working at the Cafe: "Ahh~? You don't need to know~ <3"
• Position In the Cafe: Head Cafe Manager
- His boyfriend - His guitar - Baking - Purple - Music - J-Rock - Meeting New People - Good Conversation - Instant Ramen - Purikura - Alcohol - K-Dramas - Video Games - Roses - Lip syncing - Justin Bieber
- Slackers - Rude People - Potatoes (Which means he doesn’t like French Fries either) - Moochers - Blueberries - Bats - Koalas - Butt Grabbers (Even though his is one himself) - Horses - Cow - Pigs - Milk - Cats - Walking down dark streets late at night
- His real eye color is blue.
- He’s half Japanese, half German
- Has a pink Nintendo DS Lite covered in Purikura pictures of him and his boyfriend and stuffed with charms. Aside from his guitar, it is his prized possession.
- Hansel really hates wearing the uniform. So he always arrives at the Café in his normal attire and tends to get yelled at by Ryou. Not like he cares.
- Don’t offer him anything potato related. He’ll hate you. Unless it’s a French fry cause that’s forgivable, you didn’t know after all… Right?
- He likes to torment Takehiko's current lovers. He did it with Vespera and will do it with Riaa on occasion. He's a bit meaner to Riaa for some odd reason though. It can't possibly be because Takehiko has declared Riaa as the love of his life or anything like that.
- Hansel loves Justin Bieber. And he is not sorry about it.
- There is a particular time-- Where Hansel will give all the employees a day to a week off of work with pay. No one really knows why he does it. Guess you'll have to find out for yourself. ♥
Gretel: [link] If there is anything in this world Hansel loves 1000% -- It's his twin sister. He loves her and would do anything for her. And if you screw with her and make her cry-- He wont hesitate to torture you for however long it takes until you're sorry.
Sven: [link] Hansel has quite the soft spot for Sven. It's a little creepy to be honest as he will sometimes touch Sven inappropriately in front of other people. He makes Sven cookies, chocolates, and candies and will often use it to bribe the blonde boy into listening to him.
Takehiko: Takehiko and Hansel have known each other since they were children. Their relationship is a tad strange and stretched-- Only Takehiko, Hansel, Vespera, and Gretel know why really. Which is why the two have a bit of tension when talking about past relationships together.
Ryou: [link] Hansel lives to harrass Ryou. He knows everything that pisses him off and he revels in every moment of it. Whether it's not wearing the uniform or blowing kisses at the large man-- It hardly matters. He simply loves ruffling the guy's feathers.
:wave: Hello dear
deviants,I'm here on
the behalf of The
to let you know that
the submissions for
the 3rd and last
Theme of our
annual Contest "The
Colours of Renewal"
are closed and now
it's time to
below the works
entering our 3rd
one of our polls at
, there are many
people who don't
know how to suggest
a Daily Deviation -
too many, really. In
this article you'll
learn all about
it'll be focused on
category, but the
general rules are
the same for all
rt:Gifts from dear
art! Thank you
you to following
Beauty can be found
feature is for the
beautiful people on
deviantART and their
last but not least:
Thank you, Ines, for
you for these
Welcome to MAY
you for being here
whether you are a
Member yet or not!We
welcome you and your
continue to grow
each month, with
artists of a variety
of art media!We are
so close to 4,000
`ChewedKandi has certainly gone out of her way to keep the vector community on the right path. Always making sure that her talents are infinitely scalable, Sharon has put her bezier curves to excellent use, and firmly anchored herself as an inspirational leader. We're absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for June 2013 to `ChewedKandi. Congratulations, Sharon! Read More